Saturday 4 May 2013

Investigation


.For this project I have chosen the social issue of gaming consequences. Seeing as how we have to make a collage for this issue I will make a collage of pictures which demonstrate the consequences of gaming such as medical impacts and other consequences. I will show pictures of strained eyes and other things like smoking brains. I will use certain sources such as the internet/ Google to find these images. I will also use adobe photoshop to combine and display these images. In the end I hope to accomplish my goal. My goal is to raise awareness on the consequences of gaming and how you should not play video games 24/7. I will try to focus my collage on the impacts on violence games seeing as how they are the most popular and have a larger impact.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment